Placeholder text, please change

Counselor's Corner

Help Hotlines

National Domestic Violence Hotline

If you are involved in a domestic violence situation


Oklahoma Poison Contol Hotline

If you or someone you know is in a poisoning emergency


Abuse Statewide Hotline

If you suspect that an adult or child is the victim of abuse or neglect


CDC National Prevention Information Network

If you need to speak to a Health Information Specialist about HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, or TB prevention


Suicide Prevention Lifeline

If you or someone you know is thinking about suicide

1-800-273-TALK (8255)


If you need compassionate listening, information, referral services, and crisis intervention services

Call: 211

Reach-Out Hotline

If you are in crisis and want information on treatment or prevention facilities


National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

If you think you have seen a missing child or to report a missing child and seek assistance in their search

1800-THE-LOST (843-5678)

Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation Tipline

If you have seen a missing child, have information on an unsolved case, heard from a wanted fugitive, or have information on a suspect criminal



If you suspect a child is a victim of sexual exploitation


National Dating Abuse Helpline

If you or a friend are in an abusive relationships


National Eating Disorders Association

If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder


National Runaway Switchboard

If you are a teenage who is thinking about running away or know someone who is at-risk

1-800-RUN-AWAY (786-2929)

Child Care Warmline

If you are a child care provider that needs consultation on numerous topics of concerns